Support!! Tlglah Click (^_^)

ZomBa!!

Expect Us!!

Sunday, February 13, 2011


Click LIKE To Share With Your Friends!!! "n" Don't Forget To Leave a Comment!! Chill (^_^)


To me you're like an angel, sent by God above,
To cleanse my soul of sadness, and fil it with love.
You are my inspiration and I wanna thank you,
For without you, I don't know what I would do.
You've changed my life around,
And turned my frown upside down.
You have showed me the way,
So that I will never stray.
For this I wanna thank you again,
For staying close by and being a friend.
And to end this off I jus wanted to say,
That if you need a friend,
I'll be there till the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jom Jom Tinggalkan Komen anda (^_^)

Support!! Tlglah Click (^_^)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...